Are you the person who is usually

 Late to places, can't organise your work, have too much on your plate!


I'm the same!


Lets us just think


Why are we late to places


Why do we get bogged down, snowed under work


Why do we have so much going on 


I think 

Because We say, "No problem, yes, I can". 

Yes, Sir, we cannot say no. 

Because We believe, "Everything that I want to do is important". 

No, Sir, we are not good at prioritising - 

Because WE think, "I can do it all". 

Simple words, we are optimistic and overestimate ourselves, 

We think, "I will have enough time to do this and that"!


I wish others understood us!

But how can they, as we don't understand, "how can people be so organised, never late, and always know what is important, and only do that!"  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a woman

Contentment

Tikku and the lost pages part 1