A distant call

 

A distant call

 

Oh, how I had missed it! 

The trail of glory, the setting Sun, the changing colours , the glow of that world beyond!

Engrossed in my today and my now, 

enveloped in the din of my dull life, 

immersed in the decorum of my daily drab

I wasn’t listening to the distant voices, neither was I looking out there at the horizon

Voices that whisper secrets and sermons, and the colours that are made of pure magic, 

These voices which call me at times, just to remind me of home, 

And  these windows of colours that open at sunrise and close at sunsets, to give me a chance, to see beyond,  to know of the celestial abode that I came from

and where I will finally go!! 


Canberra sunset!!!  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a woman

Contentment

The day a bird followed me home part 5