Afterwards - epilogue

Arjun uvach (said) afterwards


It is hard to focus on anything,
in this toxic smog, turning our day into night,
what's left now, what is the hope?

Where have they all gone?
My friends and my foes!
There's not even a swallow in sight!
No one there to call my name!!

Life has paused!

I am trying to look with my watery eyes,
in the folds of the mushroom cloud
in the debris of my doing
The destruction

while keeping my brazen mind, detached, that YOU, had said was necessary,
to fight
to obey,
to follow this path to glory and fame!

And
"Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds",
I've shut my brain, and my eyes to what I caused!

But
Why are you are so quiet!
Are you thinking, or have you lost your thoughts like MY lost sight?
A penny for your thought Sir!!!


Epilogue to Bhagvad Gita

Arjun's question to Krishan!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a woman

Contentment

Tikku and the lost pages part 1