In the interest of all


In the interest of all is my interest! 

What is good for all, that is good for me,  and what is in the interest of all,  that is in my interest too!

While walking with my headphones on, and listening to the radio, I heard a talk about the 'fair', 'speedy' and 'timely' distribution of covid-19 vaccine. 

I started to think, 

What is the point of 

Hoarding vaccine, for the next round, as states in Australia are planning on doing, if others in the country don't get it ? 

The rich countries, the affluent societies, basically the people, those who have, getting vaccinated before people from poor countries get.

Till everyone gets vaccinated, there is no point, as we are all together in it!

It is a ship travelling through turbulence 

We can all either  go to safety 

Or drown! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a woman

Contentment

The day a bird followed me home part 5