Am I the most kind, and the most misunderstood person?

Sounds familiar?

Don't we always consider ourselves to be lacking in something, or having too much of something? 

At least I do.  And I am not talking of lack of vitamin D, that my doctor had also told me that I'm deficient in, or too much of fat, that I know I have, as I've weighed myself on BMI scales, I'm talking of attributes, qualities, vices and virtues.

I think, or yes, I believe many people that I know, believe just as I do, 

that

"I'm the most kind hearted person, but I'm the most misunderstood person, too!"

All the qualities, such as generosity, kindness, simplicity, they attribute to themselves, while 'other' people are clever, conniving and they take advantage of their 'goodness'.

 Yes, I've heard people say this about themselves, 

"I keep giving to others, and am so nice towards others, but others, they don't reciprocate my kindness. My heart is so big, but others are stingy, they don't care, they are not genuine, while I am. I'm actually very simple, but others are very clever".

I have not come across anyone, so far, who has said otherwise. 

No one has ever said to me, that, they are not generous, while others are kind to them! Or that they are very clever, and take advantage of others, or that they are not very caring, while others take care of them.

I have not come across any person, who has said this to me so far,  not, at all. 

May be, I've only met the one half of the people in the 🌎 and haven't met the other half who make this equation!! 

this phenomenon, equation or whatever it is called, needs to be explored a bit.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Being a woman

Contentment

The day a bird followed me home part 5