Beauty to the Beast

 

From the Beauty to the Beast


I’m all love, 

I can give you some too, 

to take away your sorrows, 

to make you love the world again.

I’m all soft, fragile, and fragrant

I can touch you, soothe you, caress you, 

to take away your calluses, to free you, 

from every pain.

I’m strong, and I am persistent too, 

that I can do it

I can fill you with my optimism, 

to take away your negativity, 

the things about which you complain.

I live in stars, I walk on the milky way, 

I can create dreams, and then 

turn them into reality too.

I can fill your life with star dust, 

sunshine and blue skies, yes, 

I can, if you let me, take you 

with me, to a happy domain.

I have the seven notes on my finger tips

I can lend you the sargam of life, 

so you can also dance with me

breaking every taboo, every restrain,

I am Beauty, and I have so much to give

I can bathe you in my light,

to take away your darkness,

to shine the soul, that you contain.

Let me love you, take care of you,

let me teach you what I know, 

let me give you my strength, 

my softness, my glow,

let me give you that smile, 

that wish to live, and love

let me take away your hopelessness,

let me give you hope again.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a woman

Contentment

The day a bird followed me home part 5